Thursday, February 18, 2010

He was a punk, I killed Him.

A asshole all in pink,
somedqay showed off his bling,
to the girls in the ground,
to the guys in wound.

Shattered and wailed,
everyone's brain,
there left nothing,
except for face and waste,

Boiling,
was my blood,
Coiling,
were my nerves,
Tried to show,
all what he owed,
cause of a disease,
'vanity' at ease.

I went,
i asked,
I requested,
i begged,
he did not seem to heed,
I doped some weed,
found a hammer,
smashed his face

I smashed
I smashed
I smashed
I smashed

I smashed him hard,
till nothing remained,
i laid him to death,
because i had no vain,
I ripped him apart,
like faces from scars,
still was i tearing,
him abdomen to rot.

his abdomen,
filled with incisions,
his nerves filled with all my piss,
his face,
was like a smashed rotten egg,
He deserved to be slaughtered,
with a hatred hammer,
struck with a disease,
which had no cure at ease,

HE WAS A PUNK
I KILLED HIM...

No comments:

Post a Comment